Gramercy Management Group strives to create highly sought after places for tenants to feel at home; allowing real estate owners and investors to ability to enjoy the positive aspects of owning an investment property.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
• Tenant Showings
• Tenant Screening services including employment verification, landlord references and credit checks
• Rental applications & security deposit collection
• Lease agreements & documentation including renewals
• Administering Move-in & Move-out inspections
• Marketing and rental promotions
• Recommendations on appropriate rental rates
• Ensuring all insurance requirements are met
• Assistance with all insurance claim/appraisal matters**
• Communication with the Office of Residential Tenancies necessary for the proper governance of The Residential Tenancies Act, 2006.
Financial Management and Reporting Services:
• Collection of monthly fees, miscellaneous charges
• Implementation of actions for the collection of delinquent rent collection
• Collection, processing & payment of expenses
• Payroll services, employee bonding**
• Management of Security Deposits'
• Monthly financial statements including balance sheet, accounts payable; accounts receivable, and monthly cash flow provided in a timely manner
• Disbursement of net proceeds
• Banking services as required.
Maintenance and Repair Services:
• Coordination of caretaking, grounds-keeping, interior and exterior common area cleaning and maintenance, as well as snow, recycling and waste removal
• Preventative maintenance programs
• Monitored and documented smoke detector checks, fire safety systems
• Repair/replacement programs for structural and decorative items to ensure the quality appearance of common properties
• Thorough routine inspections
• Provision of 24-hour emergency service.